- Danielle Allen, Professor of Government and Director of the Edmond J. Safra Center for Ethics
- Stephen Ansolabehere, Frank G. Thompson Professor of Government and Director of the Center for American Political Studies
- Ryan Enos, Professor of Government
- Roger Porter, IBM Professor of Business and Government
- Theda Skocpol, Victor S. Thomas Professor of Government and Sociology
- Jeffry Frieden (Moderator), Professor of Government
Five experts in American politics discuss the implications of the outcome of the 2020 general elections for the United States. How will its results affect government policies? How will the campaign and its results affect American politics?
Click here to register by Tuesday, Nov. 17 at 3:00pm.
This event is organized by the Harvard Office of the Vice Provost for Advances in Learning, and co-sponsored by the Department of Government at Harvard, and the Center for American Political Studies.